Plague

[Update] GameGuard Disable

38 posts in this topic

I made a .bat file to disable gameguard when you play elsword.

But it only works for NA. I'll make the .bat file for the rest of them, later on.

Also run it as a administrator or it won't work...

This doesn't mean you can go on a hacking spree because the server can still crash

If this doesn't work just tell me and i'll see if I can fix the problem

Link:https://mega.nz/#!FAoXmQ5Q

Decryption Key: !p-uBHcv8-0YBr_ZzT6BbQLF3PtIjS8HX0pIBIJ4z7E0

Alternate Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?a7zyxcth4bvgagv

anjodemodd likes this

can you write a short guide to this?

I'm not sure how to procede after I opened it

1.After launching elsword hack and elsword log into your character of choice.
2.Now you want to open command prompt and run it as administrator 
3.Once you're there you want to type "sc npggsvc" and hit enter if something comes up asking you to type y/n after hitting enter just press a random letter hit enter and follow the next step
4.Now type "sc npggsvc start=disable" hit enter and do the same thing as above
Finally type "sc delete npggsvc" and hit enter and it should say delete service successful if IT DOES NOT YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.
What this allows you to do is delete gameguard using the cmd.You MUST REPEAT THIS PROCESS EVERYTIME YOU LAUNCH THE GAME.
gremlin91 and Kittychalk like this

3.Once you're there you want to type "sc npggsvc" and hit enter if something comes up asking you to type y/n after hitting enter just press a random letter hit enter and follow the next step
Finally type "sc delete npggsvc" and hit enter and it should say delete service successful if IT DOES NOT YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.
What this allows you to do is delete gameguard using the cmd.You MUST REPEAT THIS PROCESS EVERYTIME YOU LAUNCH THE GAME.

oh thanks

making the .bat file helps simple down the process a lot

So it disables Gameguard. Does that means I can use a bot or anything that gameguard would block?

So it disables Gameguard. Does that means I can use a bot or anything that gameguard would block?

I guess so, yeah. Try it out if you want

que Version del hacker 10.2 o 10.1 o 10.0 ? use Recommendation gives me the game will not take me

this time it crash without any notice

and btw "y/n" doesnt appear anyway

Hack probably needs a update

Also it said [Y : N] not y/n

I need a step by step tutorial this guide is so confusing and the bat file won't start in admin mode the shortcut thing is greyed out

I need a step by step tutorial this guide is so confusing and the bat file won't start in admin mode the shortcut thing is greyed out

Not supposed to be a shortcut

also here do it manually

Anyone can actually make a video for this instruction please T.T?

Oh my god, is it that difficult? All you need to do is follow the steps. You don't need a video.

Oh my god, is it that difficult? All you need to do is follow the steps. You don't need a video.

Eh....

Then can you give me more detail in step 1 and 2?

Step 1 is: Open the hack 10.2 then next open the elsword game. When we get to the log screen, log in and choose a character of your choice right?

Step 2 is: Run "Elsword Gameguard Disable" bat in adminstration mode while we are still on elsword right right?

The thing is after log in, the game immediately crash without waiting for me to choose my character..... Help pls

can you share your bots please  :D  :D  :D

Anyone ever know the solution if Y/N doesn't appear after "sc npggsvc" It's like the service doesn't exist and only the last command worked.

Anyone ever know the solution if Y/N doesn't appear after "sc npggsvc" It's like the service doesn't exist and only the last command worked.

What do you mean?

Can I see a photo of the problem?

What do you mean?

Can I see a photo of the problem?

This is most likely a OS difference. I'm on Windows 10, and the commands might differ from yours http://puu.sh/pDupW/d5e53ff41a.png. Can you give me a picture of the message it gives? I can see if I can find the right command if I knew what it does.