Ducase

Europe Hack

3 posts in this topic

So when xjapan is going to update the European hack? We are waiting for him for three months and nothing more. I know it is difficult but at this time an update should appear.

Im not xjapan but ill answer it in my point of view.

EU tends to have a lil playerbase meanining its not worth te effort to help ppl use that parrticular hack, As for FR they have about the same secruity as NA & KR ( no i dont mean like same secruity bypasses theyre all different in their own way ), meaning its harderr to bypass FR than NA, and well KR is out of the question cause Nexon / KoG KR has eyed on this for quite awhile, making xJapan at fault (and the fact this client is literally based on a cheat engine client just modifed and looks different. ) If your really going wait for the hack for EU / FR to revivie go ahead, i know how the frustration feel, but sadly feeting the bigger pot is basically xJapans goal rn ( Void / NA ) as so it seems.

TL ; DR wait for xJP to update it, or simply just dont use it, or buy lunaloader if u really want to i appericiate the no rage threads like some FRs tend to do. ( Anyway locked. )

lluviesa likes this