Kreys

How to account-share on official servers

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys. I wanted to ask you if you know a way for account sharing in official servers without getting banned? A friend of mine wanted to give me his account, but I think his and mine account would be banned. So is there a safe way? All I know is, that the servers are all put in one (official els is "EU-servers instead of germany or france servers only), so wouldn't that be hard to find out if you account-share right now like in voidels?

I don't understand-- What are the benefits and possible reasons for being banned for account sharing?

I don't think it'd be an issue, tho..

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Soru:

I don't understand-- What are the benefits and possible reasons for being banned for account sharing?

I don't think it'd be an issue, tho..

Yeees exaxtly, it's dumb af, but original servers have it as a rule in their "Standard Terms and Conditions of Use". It says, that account sharing is forbidden and will penalized with a permanent bann.

My very first account (+ other accounts because it was multibann) got perma banned just because of this stupid rule. I was lucky tho that I was a newb back then. Voidels is indeed better in concern of account sharing. 

I had no idea that was an issue. Maybe make an agreement with your friend. Maybe 0000-1200 o'clock is your time, and 1300-2300 o'clock is theirs?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Soru:

I had no idea that was an issue. Maybe make an agreement with your friend. Maybe 0000-1200 o'clock is your time, and 1300-2300 o'clock is theirs?

Nah, thats not the problem here, he quitted so the acc is a gift for me. But they probably will still find out because of a different IP-adress (probably?). And I rlly don't know if a VPN programm is a safe way.